Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day/Monsters VS. Aliens review

First off, let me wish all the wonderful mothers out there a very Happy Mother's Day. I love you, Mom =)!

Lastly, I spent the day with my nieces and my sisters yesterday and watched Monsters VS. Aliens with them. It is a creative and amusing film and I think that DreamWorks Animation is starting to make better films (Bee Movie and Shrek The Third were a bit disappointing to me). The animation was visually striking, and since I had the opportunity to see in 3D, it looked even better. Story wise, I though it was charming, creative and interesting - it is the type of story I haven't really seen and it is easily appealing. The voice cast was pretty good, and I particularly loved Hugh Laurie as Dr. Cockroach Ph.D. Overall, it was an entertaining film and fun to watch - so I rate it Three stars out of Four.

By the way, if you want to see how I rate films I have previously seen, you can go here. Films I have rated vary from classic films to recent ones I have seen, such as Monsters VS. Aliens. You may not agree with some of the ratings, so it's only my two cents.

That's all for today, folks! Till next time!

No comments: